Most interesting and important topic on other side for every women and girl as well. Lips are the most sensitive part of our face, so why compromise on this when we can do care of our lips at home without using any harmful chemical. We all hate our lips when they got chapped, and to make it look better again we use many lip tint which are full of chemicals.Though ready made lip tints give instant results but they damage your lip texture so badly. But why worry about this when you alternate of this i.e. home made lip balms. So, we will be now talking about different lip balms made at house (care is where home is) or you can say diy lip balm.
If you want proper nourishment of your lips then home care is best for you. Diy lip balms will be the best option for you as they are made without any chemical also make you lip texture so glossy and soft. And the best part is, in a very natural way without any side effects.
Also, diy lip balms are the best gift to give it to your friend. So, let’s talk about 8 different lip balms made at home ( care is where home is). So keep calm and just read out it all.
Here I have listed 10 diy lip balms.
1. HOMEMADE BEESWAX AND COCONUT LIP BALM
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR BEESWAX LIP BALM:
- 1 table spoon grated beeswax
- 1 table spoon extra virgin coconut oil
- A little dash of organic raw honey
- 2 capsules of vitamin E
PROCESS TO BE FOLLOWED:
- Use a boiler to melt down the beeswax, and when it’s about halfway done, add coconut oil and honey.
- Blend them all together.
- Now just add two capsules of vitamin E oil to it.
- When it’s cool down , transfer the mixture into a tin or an old lip tint container.
- Now you can apply whenever your lips feel chapped or want some hydration.
And your easy homemade beeswax lip balm is ready!
2. SIMPLE AND EASY HOMEMADE RASPBERRY AND LEMON LIP BALM
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR RASPBERRY AND LEMON LIP TINT:
- Take 2 teaspoons raspberry gelatin mix
- Then add 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil to it
- Now add 3-4 drops of lemon essential oil
- Finally add spoon and a microwave- safe bowl to final solution
PROCESS TO BE FOLLOWED FOR MAKING THIS:
- by STARTING THE PROCESS, heating your solid pure coconut oil in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Then you have to do is Add some raspberry gelatin mix and blend the two ingredients together.
- Then place this in the microwave once again, and once the gelatin melts, the oil should have a deep raspberry color to it.
- Now add the lemon essential oil to mixture and mix it properly until it leaves a little color.
- And finally with full focus pour the mixture into your lip balm container and place it in the refrigerator until it hardens. Now it is done.
And here you go!
3. PURE ESSENTIAL OIL LIP MOISTURIZER
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR PURE ESSENTIAL OIL DIY LIP TINT
- One- forth cup mango or cocoa butter
- A little soy wax or beeswax
- Several drops of your favorite essential oil
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder
PROCESS TO BE FOLLOWED
- Melt your soy wax in a makeshift double boiler.
- Now add the mango butter to the wax and blend them properly without any mess.
- Then you have to is add your favorite essential oil like grapefruit or peppermint to the mixture.
- Now coming to other part, for the color, add a small amount of beer root powder and stir well until there are no limps.
- The last step is, let your lip balm cool down and then carefully pour it into containers. And process finished.
And here you go!